OPEN ROLES AT BSE
Senior Water Resources Engineer
The job duties for this position would involve:
1) The hydrologic analysis of many diverse flood, climatic, and meteorological conditions across the United States
2) Open channel hydraulic analysis using steady and unsteady modeling
3) The hydraulic design of drainage structures
4) Preparation of design plans and drainage reports
5) Coordination with regulatory agencies for permitting
6) Project and client management
This position would require short-term traveling. Candidates should have a minimum of 10 years professional experience in hydrologic and hydraulic analysis and be proficient in the use of:
a) HEC engineering software (specifically HEC-RAS, HEC-1, and HEC-HMS),
b) Various hydrologic methods
c) Microsoft Office software
Experience using ArcGIS and MicroStation is preferred. The preferred candidate will have obtained their PE license, have consulting experience within the railroad industry, have a MS in Civil Engineering, with an emphasis in water resources, and have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Full-Time and part-time job seekers will be considered.
Qualified applicants should email their resume to email@example.com